Omfg today at school I was talking to my gay friend and some random kid walked by and called me a fag hag and I didn’t know what to do so I just went up to the kid and hugged him and I was like “it’s okay, once you come out you will discover your true self” and then he hugged me back and started crying and he said “it’s just so hard to feel accepted” and I just
the queer whisperer
Apparently there are bronies out there that are angry that girls/women like My Little Pony. Because they think they are faking their interest in it/don’t love it as much as them.
They’re applying the “fake gamer/geek girl” stereotype onto the audience the show was intended for.
And if you don’t think that’s the most hilarious shit idk if we can be friends.
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.
“Lily, take Harry and go! It’s him! Go! Run! I’ll hold him off!”HE WAS WANDLESS AND TWENTY ONE YEARS OLD UP AGAINST THE BIGGEST EVIL HE AND SO MANY OTHERS HAD EVER CONCEIVED OF DON’T YOU EVER FUCKING MENTION IN FRONT OF ME HE NEVER REALLY LOVED LILY I WILL DISEMBOWEL YOU